Saturday, March 6, 2010

Holiday woes - How do they work

The holidays began simply enough, going off with a bang when the bell rung. I felt like I had finally been released from the shackles of school. The top of my to-do list was, without a doubt, computer games. It was simply wonderful to feel all the exam stress melt away. And away. And away. And away. Before long, life was boring. Never mind the talks given before the holidays about how we should spend time productively, of course it isn't possible to be 100% active throughout the holidays. That's what school is for. The kind of boredom you experience during holidays is of a special kind. You want to do something, at the same time you don't, and would instead prefer to laze the day away. Then before you know it, the holidays end and life returns to normal. Ah, the woes of a holiday is that the minutes stretch but the days fly by, that's the irony of a holiday. Okay. Now that I've cleaned all the emoness out of me, I'll just enjoy my holiday, or what's left of it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment