Monday, March 1, 2010

MI Test


Umm, this is my MI test results. MI stands for multiple intelligences so my results show that I'm kind of skewed towards interpersonal and linguistic skills. About the Multiple Intelligences test, I think it's quite a good way to find out the best ways for you to learn as an individual. For example, someone good at music can use music and songs to learn, and a spatial learner can use more varied forms of studying and learning involving drawings and diagrams and stuff like that. So MI may prove to be a more efficient way to learn as it is based on personal learning styles. This may not be the best way, however, as when the MI questions are inaccurately answered, the result will also change, thus causing a person to have an unsuitable learning style. That's my view on MI. Ta-da... 

No comments:

Post a Comment