Saturday, August 7, 2010

Contemplation on humans

Sometimes I enjoy writing on slightly deeper topics, this time it will be about humans

Humans are idiots.

Case closed.

History has proven many times that humans are generally selfish, inhumane(ironically), power-hungry and generally stupid.

Before I get labeled as a hypocrite for insulting my own race, I would like to point out that humans are proud creatures who dilike criticism.

All the great people of history, people like Gandhi, Mother Teresa and whatnot, are those who recognized the flaws of humans and decided to change the world, overcoming problems with society and people in general.

Very nice and perfectly workable plans like communism are ruined by the greed of humans, and the flaw of power corrupting people so easily. Stalin ruined the communist Russia, for although productivity was high, which is a strong point of communism, people were completely disregarded by the government. How sad it was that everything was ruined by the flaws of human nature.

More about humans, we tend to trick ourselves into a box. Limitations. If you say something is impossible and believe it, it becomes impossible. Similarly, if you truly believe that you can do something, you will be able to do it. This probably sounds very corny but it is true.

Overall, the human race is more or less hopeless, and is degenerating. Fast. I cannot say that I am spotless, but now I have acknowleged my weaknesses, I can try to correct them.

No comments:

Post a Comment